I’m sure you’re all having a blast with your Keto diet trying out the awesome Keto recipes other people have shared. Here is another to add to your list of yumminess.
Ingredients: 1/2 cup Coconut flour (2.5 oz); 5 tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder (45 g); 2 tsp low-sodium baking powder; 1 tsp ground sea salt; 1 tsp chia seeds; 1 tsp caraway seeds; 1 tsp sesame seeds; 1 tsp poppy seeds; 8 egg whites (= 1 1/2 cup liquid egg whites); 2 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (1 oz); 1 cup BOILING water (or 7 oz of weight)…Psyllium Husk Coconut Flour Seed Rolls
That recipe was awesome! I got really hungry as I was typing up this blog post and just couldn’t wait and eat some leftovers from last night. Lol! I hope you liked the recipe as well guys and just a simple reminder about desserts please take note of the net carbs it contains per serving. It can be all too easy to go over your carb limits if you are not careful.
Craving for some sweet recipes? Then here are some awesome low carb recipes that you can check out below.
- Easy Low Carb Diet Recipes – Getting a Piece of Keto Pie
- Your healthy pantry staples checklist – Fox News
- eMeals.com can save money, ensure healthy eating – KTAR.com
- NEPA Fitness Challenge a strong success – The Weekender
- Low Carb Lunch Ideas | Grace2882