With all the Keto recipes that I’ve been finding online I can simply conclude that we Keto people really are lucky! The food is just awesome and there are a lot of really great people in the community who love sharing their recipes.
So good and so easy! I’ve had one of these every day for the last week or so. I almost never do that as I’m pretty adventurous with food and love to try different things. The taste will vary and the carb count will vary depending on your brand of chocolate protein powder. Just try to find the lowest carb one you can. I buy mine at Walmart and is 2 net carbs per scoop. You can reduce the carb count in the recipe pretty easily by using only 1 scoop of protein powder….Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
That’s it for today guys! I really hope you liked today’s recipe and if you have other variations with this recipe please do share them by commenting in the comments section. Thanks and I’ll talk to you again soon.
Give yourself a treat by checking out these awesome resources we have for you below for some mind blowing low carb diet recipes.
- Ketogenic Diet – The Role Of Salt In Ketosis
- Ketogenic diet questions – Diabetes Daily
- How To Get the Most Out of a Low Carb Diet – Newswire (press release)
- Like training for a marathon – Sacramento News & Review
- The Indomitable Spirit | a teacher, a common man, and a brain tumor