I’m not sure about you but just looking at this picture is making me hungry! I really like this recipe and I hope you will as well.
After being cooked, Zucchinis tend to be a little on the mushy side. Although I love them, I do think they are much better with a crispy coating of Panko crumbs. The family will devour these things before you know they’re gone! Serve them up as a side with dinner, or even as a healthier alternative appetizer. Hop on over to King Arthur Flour for the recipe and instructions. They also have a sweet onion dip recipe that pairs with these really nicely!…Zucchini Sticks
I’m sure that recipe got you excited and I hope that you try this recipe at home and also encourage your other family members to get into the Keto diet lifestyle. I’ll be back soon with more delicious Keto diet recipes.
Get some interesting ideas on your next Keto meal by checking out these resources for low carb diet recipes.
- Ketogenic Diet Recipes – Let’s Talk About Chocolate clearbreakthrough.com
- Chocolate Sponge Cake – with Almond Flour & Flaxseeds …
- Toasting Bread | Modified Ketogenic Diet for Epilepsy – blogs
- Ketogenic diet recipes | Ketogenic Diet Bodybuilding
- Recipes | modifiedmom.com